Kindy Gym Under 5's - Gold Coast
Our Kindy Gym classes:
Walkers (must be able to follow instruction) to 3.5 years old – Parent Assisted
3.5 to 5 years old – Parent Assisted
Paid Trial classes available
Walkers to 3.5 years old – Parents/Caregivers must Assist
- Parents/Caregivers are required to accompany their child during the class, which provides a fun bonding and learning experience.
- This class involves the active participation of the child’s caregiver, the coach will be there to guide parent/caregiver in coaching and assisting their child to perform gymnastics skills.
- Please be mindful – it is normal for young children to become distracted and want to explore their environment.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s safety around the gym and all the equipment, it is advised that children are always kept within arm’s reach of the parent/caregiver.
- Skills in this class are mainly based around exploration, getting to know the body better – and of course, having fun!
3.5 to 5 years old – Parents/Caregivers Assisted
- Parents/Caregivers accompany their child during this class, the child is following the instructions of the coach. Coaches are unable to assist children in the bathroom, so it is recommended that you take them.
- Parents/Caregivers must be actively supporting the child to complete their activities.
- These classes are designed to provide our gymnasts with the foundational skills and listening required to enter our afternoon recreational and competitive streams.
- In our classes the focus is on developing more skills, confidence, and love for gymnastics.
After trial, we offer two types of KindyGym enrolments with different pricing:
- with access to multiple classes per week and access to free PlaySessions in our Ninja and Trampoline Action Zone
- without access to PlaySessions and limited to only one class per week