Full day camps - Suitable for ages 5 to 13
Ninja Camps - Suitable for ages 7 and up
Book Holiday/Ninja Camp below
For SAFETY reasons: No Glass Drink bottles are allowed in the gym
School Holiday Programs Information
- Doors open to centre at 8.45 AM. Please ensure all children attending Day Camp are signed in by a parent or authorised guardian. Children must be accompanied until 9.00 AM when they are called into the centre. We are located at Southport Park Shopping Centre, Corner of Benowa Rd and Ferry Rd – inside the shopping centre, beside Coles. Please ensure that our staff are informed if a parent will not be collecting your child(ren).
- Please ensure you pack Morning Tea and Lunch for your children; we do not provide meals as part of our Day Fee. We do have a food option to purchase from HERE. Available for morning tea and/or lunch. Please ensure no foods containing Nuts are packed. Whilst we do have a chilled water fountain, we encourage children to also bring a drink bottle.
- Wear appropriate attire to do gymnastics in. Nothing loose and baggy that can get caught on equipment and no pockets on pants. Shorts and a T-Shirt are fine, though some girls choose to wear leotards and bike pants. Please don’t send children wearing jewellery or items that may inhibit their participation.
- Pick up time is 3.00 PM. Once again a parent or authorised person must sign each child out of our centre. A late fee of $10.00 per 15 minutes may apply if you are late and we are not notified.
- Viewing times for our programs are 9:00 AM – 9.40 AM and 2.20 PM – 3.00 PM. We encourage parents to go and enjoy their day but welcome them in these times.
- Medication or allergies: Please ensure our staff are fully briefed if your child has any allergies or is required to take medication whilst at our centre.
Order Holiday Camp food here:
All skills are taught to the ability level of each individual child. Our holiday programs are aimed at introducing children to the art of circus, acrobatics and gymnastics and are for beginners or children with some experience. You may choose to book into our regular programs afterwards to gain more experience in these areas.
Book in for a day or book in for the week to receive special discounts. Our holiday program is suitable for children aged 5+ (prep) to 13 years of age.
- 8.45 AM Arrive Sign in
- 9.00 AM Warm Up, Fast Moving Activities & Games
- 9.45 AM Gymnastics Rotations including Bars, Beams, Rings, Trampoline and Floor Skills
- 10.30 AM Morning Tea
- 10.50 AM Group Work including Acrobatics, Partner Work and more Gymnastics skills and activities.
- 12.30 PM Lunch
- 1.00 PM Circus Skills and activities including Juggling, Balance Work, Aerials incorporating Silks and Lyra, Globe and Tightwire
- 2.30 PM Demonstrations and Group work
Make sure you check out our Ninja Parkour Workshops as well. Special 2.5 Hour Workshops available most weeks.
NB: Above is a sample and may vary each day
Ninja Workshops, 2.5 hours: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Ninja Workshops are run separately to our regular Holiday Camps. If your child enjoys challenges and exciting new experiences, then our ninja workshop is perfect! We have designed many fun and motivating activities where the children will have the opportunity to experiment and play on a vast range of high-quality equipment. They’ll try out all the foundational obstacles for Ninja Warrior courses such as rings, ropes, rock climbing walls and running walls. They can have a go at parkour on the boxes, crash mats and other training objects. Not to mention, they’ll tumble in the trampoline park and slide on inflatable obstacles. With so many options to choose from, the sky is the limit. Our experienced and talented coaches will teach them safe and effective techniques to enhance functional movement, tumbling, climbing and parkour skills. Book now to secure a spot!
Please Note: All booking are Non Refundable only applied as Credit towards next Holiday Bookings (Change of mind with minimum 48 hours notice)