COVID – 19, SAFE PLAN
From Monday 29th June we are Re Opening for all programs. The Queensland Health Department has approved and released the Indoor Sport Industry COVID SAFE Plan. This will allow us to accommodate larger numbers due to the size of our facility and the use of zones.
When you arrive at Southport Park Shopping Centre, enter the shopping centre and make your way to the end with Coles. Head down the corridor that has our signs on the outside and towards the bathroom facilities. Walk to the end and turn left and head all the way down to the end or if your colour is in this corridor wait there.
To ensure we can follow the guidelines set for our industry, it is important that gymnasts and families understand the new changes which are indicated below.
- The viewing room is closed for spectators. We understand parents and families enjoy watching just under the circumstances this is no longer an option at this stage. The only exemption to this is our Kindergym & Special Needs families and this is limited to one parent or caregiver only.
- All athletes and families will need to follow the rule of Arrive – Train – Leave. This does not allow for athletes or parents to be congregation around. Please don’t arrive to early but be on time for your classes. This is also the same for pick up times, please be on time for collection.
- If you need to see the office, we recommend you call to see if we can assist you over the phone.
- All athletes must bring a drink bottle with water to training. This must also be labelled with their name. This is due to our drinking fountain being closed.
- All athletes need to come dressed to train. The only alternative if this is not possible is for athletes to use the bathroom facilities in the shopping centre.
- All classes will be emailed a colour for their group. This will be the area your child will wait for classes and be collected from this area as well. Please check your emails from Wednesday with your area and colour.
- Gymnastics Squad athletes MUST have their own chalk block. There is no sharing of chalk at this point of time. We will be adding options to purchase from our website here https://www.superperformancecentre.com.au/competitive/ and should be ready by the end of week. Alternatively you can source yourself.
Please be aware that if you are on direct debit, these will automatically recommence as of Monday 29thJune, 2020. If you have any questions, please let us know.