PARTY WITH SPC
Book your party below
The best part of it is that we do all the hard work and you get to sit back, relax and enjoy the smiles.
Your party will have a dedicated party host to guide you through all the action-packed fun activities, which can include:
- Circus Fun
- Ninja Obstacle Course
Time schedule of your party:
- Meet and greet your host and all your party guests
- 60 minutes of fun, inclusive activities, exploring all the best of our ACTION ZONE
- 30 minutes access to your own party area
To Enter Gym floor During Birthday Party to Take Photos, observe children or assist children under 6 years all parents/participants must wear NON Jumper wristband
If a Birthday Party starts late, it still needs to finish at its dedicated finish time to not impact on the next booking.
ALL BOOKINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND, CREDIT OR TRANSFER IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND. PLEASE VISIT SPC TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Prices and available times can be found in the “Birthday Party” – “Book now” button above.
We recommend you book a few months in advance as most weekends fill up quickly.
Birthday Party FAQ and Rules
- Q. – Can we extend the Birthday Party booking time?
- A. –
- Only the 1:30pm Party booking on Sunday can be extended by 30 minutes at the cost of $8.00 per child. Payment accepted at the venue on the day of the party.
- 30am and 11.30am Party bookings cannot extend time as this will impact on next Booking.
- Q. – Can children eat during Party’s activity time?
- A. – No. All children are required to remain on the floor during the first hour of activities. Children not allowed to run for food. Only water bottle is allowed with the coach on the floor. The dedicated food and cake time is the last 30 minutes of the booked party time.
- Q. – Can we add more children to the Party Booking?
- A. – Yes, only the Booking party host is allowed to add and pay for extra guests. Payment accepted at the venue or by calling us at 07 5532 8429. (Minimum 2 Day notice required)
- Q. – Can our guests Book a Trampoline Session during the Birthday Party?
- A. – Yes they can, however, by our rules, for Health and Safety reasons, Trampoline Sessions clients are not allowed to join the Birthday Party activities.
- Q. – Do kids under 6 years old need to be assisted?
- A. – Yes, children under 6 years of age are required to be assisted by one adult on the floor with them for the length of the Party activities.
- Q. – Can we take photos during the Party activities on the floor?
- A. – Yes, To Enter Gym Floor You must purchase and wear NON Jumper wristband. 1 to maximum 2 adults are allowed to walk on the floor to take photos during the Birthday Party activities.